- Dacia is celebrating five years in the UK in 2018
- Since launching in 2013, Dacia has sold more than 120,000 vehicles in the UK
- Five years after launch Dacia still offers the most affordable cars in the UK
- To celebrate its UK anniversary, Dacia is launching a new disco inspired film, “Dacia Way I Like It!".
- Dacia recognises high achieving dealerships at its Dealer of the Year awards
- Bagot Road Garage of Jersey wins ‘Dealer of the Year’ Gold award for second consecutive year
- SMC and RMB Automotive Ltd awarded Silver and Bronze respectively
- Annual awards celebrate best practice and excellence across the Dacia dealer network
Parfaitement positionné: Dacia remporte en Suisse le choix des lecteurs de «auto-illustrierte» et «auto-illustré» dans la catégorie «Bon rapport prix-performances» de l’enquête «Best Brands 2018».
Perfekt positioniert: Die Marke Dacia gewinnt in der Schweiz die Leserwahl von «Best Brands 2018» in der Kategorie «Gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis».
- Dacia Sandero wins ‘Best Small Car for less than £12,000’
- Sixth consecutive win for Dacia supermini at What Car? Awards
- Sandero available from £5,995 on-the-road
- Still the UK’s most affordable new car
- Nearly 120,000 Dacias sold in the UK since 2013
Der Neue Duster 4x4 ist da! Die Schweizer Dacia Händler laden die Kunden vom 25. bis 27. Januar zur Premiere ein.
- Sandero has been awarded Best Budget Used Car by Diesel & Eco Car as part of its Used Car Top 50
- The value supermini was praised for its spacious interior and equipment
- This latest award recognises the Sanderos appeal as a used car
- The Sandero range is available from just £5,995
- Price is a key element for 72 per cent when considering a car, and value for money is more important than ever
- Over 70 per cent of respondents claim fancy extras aren’t important when buying a new car
- Two-thirds of UK parents would buy a brand new car if they had the means
- Survey conducted by ‘shockingly affordable’ car brand Dacia, sent out to Mumsnet Insight Panel and open to all Mumsnet users
- £1,000 scrappage allowance available on Duster
- £500 scrappage allowance available on Sandero for the first time
- Scrappage scheme extended until the end of March 2018
- Dacia already offers the lowest priced new cars on the market and the scheme means the Duster and Sandero are now even more affordable