News 2017 (395)
Official press releases
The Renault UK Clio Cup can confirm a number of changes to its sporting regulations for the 2018 season – particularly to its points scoring system.
- All-electric Renault Kangoo Z.E. takes the Green Award at the What Van? Awards 2018
- NEDC range of 170 miles opens up efficiency and financial gains to increasing numbers of business users
- Game-changing, real-world range of 124 miles contributes to victory for latest Kangoo Z.E 33
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. available in a variety of body styles, including Van, Maxi and Crew Van
- Supported by the specialised, business-focused Renault Pro+ dealer network
- Priced from £14,195 plus VAT (after Plug-in Van Grant)
Paris, December 13, 2017 – Groupe Renault and the Challenges Group have combined efforts to develop editorial services for connected, autonomous cars and to respond to new opportunities for innovative ways of distributing content.
The Renault Sport Series awards ceremony was held on Thursday, December 7 at L’Atelier Renault on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. In the presence of Renault Sport Managing Director, Cyril Abiteboul and many guests, an extraordinary year concluded with rewards distributed to the stars of 2017.
- We are on the cusp of making history. Imagine you set out on a journey to work or for leisure, strapped inside a bullet – that accelerates as fast as a sports car, but quietly –allowing you to take your mind off the road ahead.
Renault introduces a new petrol engine co-developed as part of the partnership between the Alliance and Daimler
Driving pleasure has been significantly improved, while reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
The new petrol engine is already available for Scénic and Grand Scénic with a choice of three power levels: the Energy TCe 115 in manual transmission, the Energy TCe 140 and Energy TCe 160 in manual or EDC automatic transmission
The new engine will be progressively introduced in other Renault models throughout 2018
- Renault joins forces with Ferrovial to create ZITY car sharing scheme
- 500 all-electric ZOE provided for the scheme
- Madrid has highest rate of car sharing across Europe
- 100 per cent electric ZOE Z.E.40 has a 250 mile range (NEDC)
- ZOE is best-selling EV in Europe and more than 4,500 have been sold in the UK since 2013
- Award-winning ZOE is available to purchase in the UK from £14,425 on-the-road (including PiCG, excluding battery hire)
- Brighton & Hove Buses add six all-electric Renault Kangoo Z.E. to fleet
- All-electric van range perfectly suited for business requirements
- Minimised running costs key to securing order
- Renault Pro+ delivers again
Boulogne Billancourt, 1 December 2017 – Groupe Renault announces support for Handicap International.
Through a three-year agreement with Handicap International, Groupe Renault asserts its commitment to extending the international reach of its policy on disability.
Handicap International is a worldwide-recognized NGO with valuable expertise on disability inclusion at international scale.
SCOOP is an EU project that facilitates trials of future vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2X) connectivity solutions under real-world driving conditions.
Groupe Renault has produced 1,000 SCOOP-enabled Mégane cars ready now for fleet customers.
- UK provides a Renault Kangoo Van Z.E. to the Felix Project
- Felix Project re-distributes food surplus to London charities
- All-electric Kangoo Van Z.E. to help organisation collect and deliver surplus food with zero tailpipe emissions
- Renault Kangoo Van Z.E. is available in a variety of body styles, including Van, Maxi and Crew Van
- Kangoo Van Z.E. is supported by the specialised, business-focused Renault Pro+ dealer network
- Priced from £14,195 plus VAT (after Plug-in Van Grant)
- All-electric Renault ZOE wins ‘Best Small Company Car’ category at the Carbuyer Awards 2018
- Range of 250 miles (NEDC) contributes to award win
- Judges also praise the all-electric ZOE for its comfort, space and driving dynamics
- ZOE qualifies for the lowest nine per cent Benefit In Kind bracket
- Available from £14,245 (after Government PiCG)
- ZOE is the best-selling 100 per cent all-electric vehicle in Europe
- Renault Kadjar wins ‘Best Road Tax-Free Car’ at the Carbuyer Awards 2018
- Distinctive crossover praised for its blend of low emissions, refinement, space and driving dynamics
- Renault Kadjar emits as little as 99g/km CO2
- Kadjar range starts from only £19,785
- Renault Sport Formula One Team® and LEGO® have formed a major partnership driven by passion to mark the 40th anniversary of Renault’s involvement in F1.
- L’Atelier Renault is to display a full-sized R.S.17 Formula 1 car made entirely of LEGO bricks, plus a brand-new set of activities for young and older visitors alike.
- Young fans of LEGO and F1 will be able to take part in free creative workshops featuring LEGO bricks.
After setting the pace at the Barcelona rookie tests, Neil Verhagen (Tech 1 Racing) did it again with the fastest lap on day one of the Formula Renault Eurocup winter collective tests.
Having sealed the title at the last round, Cédric Robert and Matthieu Duval recorded their fifth win of the season at the Rallye du Var.
The New Mégane R.S. is poised to entertain spectators on this week’s Rallye du Var (November 23-26), a round of the Clio R3T Trophy France.
- Renault wins Electric Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year
- Renault commended for City Car Manufacturer of the Year
- Renault ZOE has the longest range of any mainstream EV on sale today at 250 miles (NEDC)
- Renault Kangoo Van Z.E.33 recently upgraded with improved range, 170 miles (NEDC), and charging times
- Renault EV line-up to expand in 2018 with the addition of Master Z.E. panel van
- Renault is Europe’s leading EV manufacturer