News 2017 (400)
Official press releases
In third quarter 2017, Group revenues came to €12,218 million.
Groupe Renault sales rose 9.4% to 866,233 vehicles in a market that expanded by 3.4%.
In Europe, Group registrations rose 4.9% in a market that grew by 1.4%. Buoyed by the success of New Koleos, ZOE Z.E.40 and the Dacia range, the Group increased its market share by 0.3 points to 9.9%.
Outside Europe, Group sales expanded by 13.5% with strong momentum in the Americas (+14.0%) and in Eurasia (+24.3%).
The Group is confirming its guidance for the year.
Just-crowned Junior Saloon Car Champion Will Dyrdal (York) is the latest rising star to confirm a move up on to the Renault UK Clio Cup Junior grid.
- Groupe Renault continues its investment in Fleet sales
- Bolsters electric vehicle expertise in corporate arena
- Regionally based to cover entire country with electric vehicle sales support
- Part of the Groupe Renault UK fleet team restructure to strengthen the business
Jack Young (Belfast) and Max Marzorati (Harrow) shared the victories in two superb Renault UK Clio Cup Junior races at Pembrey Circuit on Sunday.
Renault’s Flins in France plant has produced 18 million cars since it was opened in 1952.
The 18 millionth car – a Renault ZOE – was delivered to German company Green City.
The comprehensive list of powerful engines available for Mégane Hatchback and Mégane Estate has been extended to include the Energy TCe 165 alongside the Energy dCi 165.
This Renault Sport-developed powerplant combines driving pleasure with fuel efficiency.
Order books for Mégane Hatchback and Mégane Estate powered by the Energy TCe 165 engine open in France today.
- Special offers available throughout October
- Up to £7,000 Scrappage allowance with 4 years 0% finance
- Introductory 0% Hire Purchase offer on new Formula Edition range of vans
- Free Dashcam worth £200 with local fleet van orders
- F1 merchandise pack for Formula Edition van orders
- All Renault Vans include 4 years warranty and roadside assistance with 4 years servicing included with selected offers
Groupe Renault is acquiring a 25% stake in Jedlix, a Dutch start-up specialized in smart charging.
Renault is launching a new smartphone app, Z.E. Smart Charge, in partnership with Jedlix.
Carmarthenshire’s demanding Pembrey race circuit this weekend (Sat 14/Sun 15 October) hosts the penultimate rounds of Renault UK’s exciting new Clio Cup Junior championship and the two races could prove crucial in deciding who goes on to take the Champion’s prize valued at £18,000.
- Three-year 0% APR Selections PCP finance packages with low monthly payments across selected models in the Renault range. Four-year 4.9% APR PCP offers also available on most models.
- Four-year 0% APR Hire Purchase offers with up to £2,000 deposit contribution across most models in the Renault range.
- Offers available across the ZOE line-up
- To support the expansion of electric mobility, Groupe Renault has created Renault Energy Services
- This new subsidiary will invest in the field of smart grids
It was an emotional day at the Suzuka International Circuit as Renault Sport Formula One Team bid a fond farewell to driver Jolyon Palmer who drove a strong race, gaining six positions in the Japanese Grand Prix to finish twelfth at Suzuka. Nico Hülkenberg was also having a strong race – running as high as fifth - but was forced to retire when a component on his DRS mechanism failed.
Renault Sport Racing and Jolyon Palmer have decided by mutual agreement to end their relationship following the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday 8 October 2017.
The Renault Kangoo Van Z.E.33 has outperformed its official range and energy consumption figures whilst participating in the 2017 Fleet World/ALD Automotive MPG Marathon.
Groupe Renault Strategic Plan targets by the end of the plan:
Revenues over €70 billion1
Operating margin over 7%, representing a 50% increase in value, with a floor at 5% throughout the plan
Positive free cash flow each year
€4.2 billion Monozukuri savings over the plan
€18 billion invested in Research & Development
Over 5 million vehicles sold, doubling sales outside of Europe
EV Leadership: 8 pure electric vehicles, 12 electrified models
100% connected vehicles in key markets and 15 AD Renault vehicles