News 2019 (8)
Official press releases
Alpine announces its competition activities for the 2019 and 2020 season.
2016 champions and victorious in the 2016 and 2018 24 Hours of Le Mans in the LMP2 category, the Signatech Alpine team will aim for more titles in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
- Signatech Alpine Matmut takes its seventh consecutive podium in the LMP2 category of the FIA World Endurance Championship.
- André Negrão, Pierre Thiriet and Nicolas Lapierre finished third in apocalyptic conditions at Spa-Francorchamps.
- The no.36 Alpine A470 takes command of the championship heading into the 24 Hours of Le Mans finale (June 15-16).
At Sebring (United States), Signatech Alpine Matmut scores its sixth consecutive podium in the LMP2 category of the FIA World Endurance Championship.
With their runner-up finish, André Negrão, Nicolas Lapierre and Pierre Thiriet reclaim the lead in the Drivers’ Championship.
The n°36 Alpine A470 is now five points from the lead of the general classification before returning to Europe for the 6 Hours of Spa (May 2-4) and 24 Hours of Le Mans (June 15-16).
The Alpine A110 was among the seven finalists for the 2019 Car Of The Year (COTY) election, a prize awarded by a panel of sixty European journalists.
- Alpine A110 impressed judges with its driving dynamics
- Latest accolade joins a growing list of awards for the Alpine A110
- Overall UK Car of the Year 2019 will be named on 1st March
- La Piste Bleue gives Alpine owners the opportunity to experience the thrills of driving their car on track
- European tour comes to the UK on Thursday 18th April 2019
- UK track day hosted at Goodwood Motor Circuit, near Chichester
- Alpine A110 named ‘Sports Car of the Year’ by What Car? magazine
- Award presented at The Grosvenor Hotel, London
- Alpine A110 racks up seven prestigious UK awards in 12 months
- Ready-to-wear leather goods and accessories
- The Elegance Collection, chic and casual
- The Racing Collection, inspired by Alpine's success in competition
- The Elegance and Racing collections are available in the Alpine network and in the online store