News 2019 (7)
Official press releases
- Dacia UK has announced a new partnership with charity Future Terrain
- The charity supports veterans and ex-military service personnel back into employment through motoring, motorsport activities and driving related engineering
Discover what’s new from Dacia in Hall 4 at the Geneva Motor Show.
An exclusive: The Ultimate – or Techroad (in some countries) – cross-range limited series available with Duster, Logan and the Stepway family.
- Dacia Sandero named ‘Best Used Budget Car’ in the DieselCar & EcoCar Used Car Top 50 2019
- Dacia Sandero wins the category for the second consecutive year
- Dacia Sandero takes ‘Best Small Car for less than £12,000’ award
- Sandero wins its category for the seventh-consecutive year
- New generation Blue dCi 95 engine now available on all models
- Revised trims for Sandero, Logan MCV and Logan MCV Stepway
- Dacia adds entry-level SCe 75 engine to Sandero Stepway range
- New generation Blue dCi 95 engine also now available