Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Launch
Alliance Ventures to prioritize next-generation mobility with $200 million year-one funding
New entity to act as main interface for start-ups, investors and the venture capital ecosystem
Fund prioritizes open innovation in new mobility, including electrification, autonomous systems, connectivity and artificial intelligence
First deal to be a strategic investment in Ionic Materials, a US company developing cobalt-free solid-state battery materials
- New great value Dacia finance offers available for 2018
- New three-year PCP deals across the Dacia range
- Dacia still offers the most affordable cars in the UK, five years after its launch
Renault introduces a new petrol engine co-developed as part of the partnership between the Alliance and Daimler
Driving pleasure has been significantly improved, while reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
The new petrol engine is already available for Scénic and Grand Scénic with a choice of three power levels: the Energy TCe 115 in manual transmission, the Energy TCe 140 and Energy TCe 160 in manual or EDC automatic transmission
The new engine will be progressively introduced in other Renault models throughout 2018
At the Frankfurt Motor Show 2017, Renault unveiled its vision of mobility in 2030 with SYMBIOZ, an autonomous, electric, connected concept car that works in perfect harmony with the home.
Alongside this presentation, the brand has introduced an original, futuristic concept on social media: #RenaultTimeCapsule.
The idea behind it is simple: write a message on Twitter that sets out your own vision of tomorrow’s mobility, then conceal it!
- New Clio Renault Sport gains new ‘Black Edition’ look pack option
- New option pack provides a stronger look to both New Clio Renault Sport versions with black exterior touches
- Option costs £200 on the New Clio Renault Sport 220 Trophy and £350 on the New Clio Renault Sport 200
- Available to order now
- New Renault Clio Renault Sport range starts from £20,295 OTR
To celebrate its 40 years of success, passion and pride of appearing amongst the historic F1 makes, Renault has decided to revive this anecdote from the past by creating an actual “Yellow Teapot”.
- A new nail polish range from Renault that can also touch up minor bodywork scratches.
- A choice of colours coordinated to match four Twingo body colours.
- Nationwide skills competition for grassroots clubs to win a training session with Super League pros
- Best #FlairPlay entries will make it into the Dacia Skill Showroom and face the elite judging panel
- Full details can be seen at dacia.co.uk/SkillShowroom
- New rugby league season coincides with launch of new Dacia range