News 2018 (120)
Official press releases
Building on the success of the first four events, which attracted more than 800 Alpine and Renault enthusiasts from across France, the Fédération Française des Clubs Renault et Alpine (FCRA) will be holding the fifth biennial Losange Passion International on Sunday, May 20, 2018, at the Circuit de l’Ouest Parisien, near Dreux, 85 kilometres west of Paris.
Rookie Christian Lundgaard (MP Motorsport) was fastest in the Formula Renault Eurocup collective tests at Monza.
- Fleet of 35 Renault vehicles supports organisers in the lead up to, and on the day of, the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon
- Kadjar and Koleos, plus Trafic and Master all lending a hand
- 22nd year as Official Car Provider for the greatest marathon in the world
- New Special Edition for the Kadjar range – Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav
- Based on Dynamique S with additional options
- Enhanced muscular exterior look with side steps and 19-inch alloy wheels
- Additional features include rear parking camera as standard
- Renault Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav priced from £23,620 on-the-road (OTR)
- Renault Kadjar range starts from £19,785 OTR
- PCP Selection offers available from £209 per month1
- Orders now open with customer deliveries commencing later this month
Each year, the Milan Furniture Fair exhibits the trends of tomorrow as expressed through the creations of designers and architects from over 160 countries across the world.
In the aftermath of the season opener at Circuit Paul Ricard, the Formula Renault Eurocup heads to Monza this week (April 20-22).
PARIS (April 16th, 2018) — Alliance Rostec Auto BV today announced that Yves Caracatzanis will become CEO of AVTOVAZ from June 1st, 2018.
Nico fought through an eventful first lap, managed his tyres well and was able to take advantage of a safety car period for his second stop to be in the fight for the positions ahead come the end of the 56-lap race. Carlos fought a similar race to finish ninth, also challenging for the position ahead on the final lap.
Logan Sargeant (R-ace GP) takes his first Formula Renault Eurocup win in the opening race of the 2018 season.
2017 Rookie of the Year, Max Fewtrell (R-ace GP) claimed the pole position at the conclusion of the first qualifying session of the Formula Renault Eurocup season.
The final day of the pre-season Formula Renault Eurocup collective tests went the way of Max Fewtrell (R-ace GP).
Signature of 3 new partnership conventions with:
Ecole de la 2ème chance en Yvelines
And the Institut de l’Engagement
Groupe Renault posted its best first quarter in terms of sales volumes in 7 years.
Groupe Renault took advantage of market growth, with a 3.1% increase in sales, and reported its best PC + LCV sales volumes since 2011.
The group placed five vehicles in the top-ten PC models, including Clio in the number-one spot, and four in the top-five LCV models, with Kangoo taking the top spot.
Dacia posted a record first quarter. Sandero was the second top-selling passenger car to consumer sales and the New Duster got off to an excellent start.
Renault Sport Racing's Customer-Competition organization is evolving, with the arrival of Benoît Nogier as Commercial Racing Director. At the same time, Vincent Gaillardot becomes Technical Racing Director, in addition to his duties in Formula E.