News 2017 (400)
Official press releases
- Renault is automotive partner of The Big Feastival for the fourth time
- Renault takes on a Crossover theme with All-New Koleos, New Captur and Kadjar on display at the popular Bank Holiday weekend festival, hosted by Alex James
- The Big Feastival runs from 25th-27th August 2017
By leveraging Blockchain technology, customers will be able to save all vehicle information to a streamlined, tamper-proof and secure digital car maintenance book.
Starting from pole position, Sacha Fenestraz (Josef Kaufmann Racing) didn’t flinch despite two safety car periods to win for third time this season.
While Sacha Fenestraz (Josef Kaufmann Racing) dominated the two Formula Renault Eurocup collective tests, Max Defourny (R-ace GP) was quicker in qualifying to take the pole position for race one at the Red Bull Ring.
After a lengthy summer break there’s little more than a week to go before 2017’s action-packed Renault UK Clio Cup season resumes alongside the high profile British Touring Car Championship – this time at the longest circuit on its calendar, Snetterton in Norfolk (Sat 29/Sun 30 July).
- Take a test drive in a new Renault to win the chance for the ultimate test drive in a Renault Sport Formula One™ Team car at Paul Ricard
- Customers will enjoy three years 0% APR and a free two year servicing plan*
- Competition forms part of Renault’s 40 years in Formula 1 celebrations
- Tempting offers to suit many budgets available across the Renault range including ZOE Z.E.40, New Clio, New Captur and Kadjar
The seventh meeting of the Formula Renault Eurocup will take place this weekend at the Red Bull Ring. At the foot of the Alps, the battle for the title within the Renault Sport Racing school of champions promises to intensify before the summer break.
- 1.88 million vehicles sold in the first half of 2017, an increase of 10.4% in a market that grew 2.6%.
- All group brands posted increases in sales volumes and market share. The Renault and Dacia brands set half-year sales records. Renault ranks as the second most sold brand in Europe.
- All Regions increased their sales volumes and market share. In particular, the Group recorded a 19.3% rise in sales in the Africa-Middle East-India Region and a 50.5% increase in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Renault confirms its growth ambitions in 2017, driven by its renewed range, new product launches and the development of its international business activities.
After poor qualifying results and a difficult start to the race, both drivers finished in the points with a seventh place for rookie Pierre Gasly and an eighth position for Nico Prost.
That means Renault e.dams is still leading the Teams' standings with 239 points while Séb Buemi, despite not being here, remains on top of the Drivers' Championship with a 20 points advantage over Lucas Di Grassi
Starting from pole position, Robert Shwartzman (R-ace GP) won race one of the Formula Renault Eurocup at the Nürburgring.
Fans of the Renault 4 in particular and of popular classic cars in general will be attending this year’s 4L INTERNATIONAL at Circuits du Val de Loire (near Thenay, in France’s Loir-et-Cher region) on July 21-23.
- Rally driver, Rosemary Smith, gets behind the wheel of a Renault Sport Formula One™ Team car as part of the Renault Sport Formula One™ Team’s 40th anniversary celebrations
- Rosemary also compares notes with Renault Sport Formula One™ Team driver, Jolyon Palmer, as she takes to the track
- Fans have the chance to win a stint behind the wheel of if they take any Renault for a test drive at one of the marque’s dealerships