News 2017 (400)
Official press releases
After setting the pace at the Barcelona rookie tests, Neil Verhagen (Tech 1 Racing) did it again with the fastest lap on day one of the Formula Renault Eurocup winter collective tests.
Having sealed the title at the last round, Cédric Robert and Matthieu Duval recorded their fifth win of the season at the Rallye du Var.
The New Mégane R.S. is poised to entertain spectators on this week’s Rallye du Var (November 23-26), a round of the Clio R3T Trophy France.
- Renault wins Electric Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year
- Renault commended for City Car Manufacturer of the Year
- Renault ZOE has the longest range of any mainstream EV on sale today at 250 miles (NEDC)
- Renault Kangoo Van Z.E.33 recently upgraded with improved range, 170 miles (NEDC), and charging times
- Renault EV line-up to expand in 2018 with the addition of Master Z.E. panel van
- Renault is Europe’s leading EV manufacturer
The category of reference in the detection of motor racing hopefuls since 1971, the Formula Renault Eurocup will welcome back the nine returning teams for 2018.
Renault Samsung Motors unveiled the new SM3 Z.E. today at Korea’s Daegu International Future Auto Expo.
Driving range increased by 57%.
Groupe Renault is continuing the process of upgrading its electric vehicle range which stands out as the market’s most comprehensive EV line-up.
- Renault’s all-electric ZOE named overall ‘Best Used Green Car’
- ZOE now provides range of up to 250 miles (NEDC) – the longest of any mainstream electric vehicle
- A new ZOE is available from £14,245 (after Plug-in Car Grant) on-the-road
- What Car? Used Car Awards judge the best used cars in the industry
- ZOE first arrived in the UK in 2013
- ZOE is the best-selling 100 per cent electric vehicle in Europe
- Renault is the best-selling manufacturer of all-electric cars and vans in Europe
Paris, 21 November 2017 - Groupe Renault and the ESCP Europe Business School announced the inauguration of a Chair for Intercultural Management.
- Lucky couple won a competition in order to win a drive in a Renault Sport Formula One Team car at Paul Ricard, France and got engaged at the track
- Matthew Creed won the opportunity by test driving a Clio Renault Sport over the summer as part of Renault’s Ultimate Test Drive event
- Ten competition winners from across the UK attended the special event
- Renault celebrates 40 years in Formula One this year
The Rallye du Var (24-26 November) will host the sixth and final round of the 2017 Clio R3T Trophy France.
Groupe Renault and Al-Futtaim sign definitive agreements dedicated to the exclusive assembly and distribution of Renault vehicles in Pakistan.
Groupe Renault is entering Pakistan, a new market for the Groupe.
The assembly will be done in a brand new state-of-the-art plant in Karachi.
- New Renault Trafic SpaceClass available now, priced from £32,500 excluding VAT
- Choice of three versions – Standard, Adventurer and Prestige
- Modular seating and executive specification offer luxurious, flexible comfort for up to nine people
- Adventurer and Prestige include pivoting ‘Captain chairs’ and up to 50 different seating configurations
- Adventurer features a fully flat fold-out bed, unique in the sector
- Trafic SpaceClass extends the capabilities of the multi-award-winning Trafic
- Deliveries start January 2018
Jack Young (Belfast) has been crowned the inaugural Renault UK Clio Cup Junior Champion after an intense final two races of the season at Brands Hatch yesterday – both won by Lorcan Hanafin (Guiseley). Jack’s success also means a first title in UK Clio Cup competition for the small MRM Racing team in only its second season of existence…
Jack Davidson (Falkirk) has become the latest racing champion to announce he is joining the Renault UK Clio Cup Junior grid and will make his debut in the category’s 2017 season finale at Brands Hatch this weekend (Sat 18/Sun 19 Nov) with the JamSport Racing team
The biennial road haulage and urban transport showpiece Solutrans will take place in Lyon, France, on November 21-25, 2017.
Following Renault Sport Racing’s confirmation that the series would continue in 2018, the Clio R3T Trophy France will be based on experience in its fourth year.
Renault UK Clio Cup Junior’s first Champion will be crowned at Brands Hatch this weekend (Sat 18/Sun 19 November) and a nail-biting season finale is in store with three drivers in with a very real chance of taking the title.