News 2017 (400)
Official press releases
- Evans Halshaw Edinburgh West is the first UK dealer to showcase Groupe Renaults new exterior design
- Renault Store brand identity standards to be applied to exterior
- Improved vehicle layout with clearer exterior vehicle displays
- UK dealer network exterior look to be upgraded over the course of next 18 months
Renault Sport Formula One Team’s Nico Hülkenberg returned to the points with a tenth position finish in a fast-paced and hot Brazilian Grand Prix, whilst Carlos Sainz crossed the line just one position and 6.5 seconds behind. Both cars lost positions at the start and thereafter ran clean races without issue.
"For more than a century, Renault has been developing, manufacturing and selling Light Commercial Vehicles to meet the needs of demanding business customers around the world.
- 100 per cent electric Renault ZOE declared Pure Electric and Hybrid Cars Green Apple Champion 2017 by the Green Organisation
- Third time ZOE has won at Green Apple Awards
- Seventh annual awards from non-for-profit organisation
The Formula Renault Eurocup teams returned to Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya this Tuesday for the rookies tests.
- By 2022, DRAC will increase annual sales to 400,000 units.
- Product mix to include 9 local products centred on SUVs, including 3 electric vehicles.
- Dealer network to expand to 400 with best level in quality and customer satisfaction.
- VISION 2022 builds on success of past four years: YTD sales of local Kadjar and All-New Koleos exceeded 60,000, achieving the annual target two months early.
Just one day after the conclusion of the 2017 season, the Formula Renault Eurocup is already preparing for the future.
- Renault UK is proud to, once again, be the official manufacturer partner of the Bonham’s London to Brighton Veteran Car Run
- 1900 Renault Type C will join 500 other pre-1905 vehicles on the famous run to the South Coast
- Type C is entered by Renault UK and driven by Renault Owners’ Club Editor, Alasdair Worsley
- The run begins at first light (07h03) from Hyde Park on Sunday 5th November
- Renault will showcase its completed crossover line-up in London’s West End at annual motor show
- Innovative 100 per cent electric Zero Emission range – ZOE, Kangoo Z.E. and Twizy – on display and available to test drive
- The Regent Street Motor Show will be held on Saturday 4th November
The final two races of the season at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya were won by Sacha Fenestraz and Robert Shwartzman (R-ace GP).With the title sewn up, Sacha Fenestraz (Josef Kaufmann Racing) follows Lando Norris in the Formula Renault Eurocup record books and he will join the Renault Sport Academy.
After setting the pace on Friday, Robert Shwartzman (R-ace GP) kept the momentum going in taking the pole and winning race one in the Formula Renault Eurocup at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
- Renault will exit Formula E at the end of Season 4.
- Renault will focus resources on its aggressive goals for Formula 1, and looks forward to continuing to gain benefits from motorsport racing across the Alliance with Nissan.
- Renault and Nissan will work together to ensure a smooth transition, leveraging the expertise and development already available.
- Renault Kadjar wins Used Car of the Year and Best Mid-Size SUV in Auto Express Used Car 2018 awards
- Stylish crossover praised for its value, economy, performance, equipment and driving dynamics
- Awards officially recognise the Renault Kadjar to be an unrivalled used car purchase
- Duo of wins add to the Renault Kadjar’s ever-growing haul of trophies
- Renault Kadjar range starts from £19,785