News 2017 (400)
Official press releases
- Renault partners with the British Film Institute for 22nd year
- Fleet of Renault’s latest SUV chauffeur the stars of the silver screen
- Partnership will see Koleos throughout London for the two-week film festival from today until 15th October
- All-New Koleos available from £27,500 on-the-road
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is the main sponsor of the Women’s Forum 2017 Global Meeting, the world’s leading conference for women on major social and economic issues, reflecting the Alliance’s commitment to diversity.
The Alliance, global leader in electric vehicles with over 500,000 EV units sold worldwide, will provide a fleet of electric vehicles to transport delegates for the forum.
Four Alliance executives will address the Global Meeting on diversity in the automotive industry, artificial intelligence, electric vehicles, connectivity and mobility services.
Métropole Rouen Normandie, Normandy Region, groupe Transdev, Groupe Renault, groupe Caisse des Dépôts and Groupe Matmut launch the Rouen Normandy Autonomous Lab project an on-demand mobility service on open roads with five autonomous electric vehicles for public use
In the first nine months of 2017, the passenger cars (PC) and light commercial vehicle (LCV) market registrations of the Groupe Renault increased by 2.9% to 498,900 units, for a market share of 26.5%.
In the PC market, Renault posted its best results in terms of volumes for six years, while Dacia set its own new sales record and even stands third in the PC consumer sales.
Clio remains the best-selling car in France, while ZOE alone accounts for nearly two-thirds of the electric vehicle market.
Renault UK and Renault Sport UK congratulate Ashley Sutton on becoming the new 2017 British Touring Car Champion – just two years after he won the Renault UK Clio Cup title.
- Setting its sights on the future, Renault is adapting its production system to address the new challenges facing the automotive industry
- People are at the heart of Renault’s plant of the future, from operators to customers
- The Industry 4.0 revolution is driving connected, agile and competitive manufacturing
- Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission now available with dCi 90 on New Captur
- Six-speed EDC transmission provides the driving comfort associated with an automatic transmission, combined with the fuel efficiency and response of a manual gearbox
- Available with four trim levels including top-of-the-range Signature S Nav dCi 90 engine with EDC automatic transmission has CO2 emissions as low as 101g/km & fuel economy of up to 72.4mpg (NEDC combined)
- New Captur dCi 90 EDC priced from £20,125 on-the-road
- New Captur range priced from £15,615 on-the-road
- UK ordering now open with customer deliveries to commence from October
Mike Bushell (Tunbridge Wells) ended his title-winning Renault UK Clio Cup season with victories in both of the championship’s final rounds of 2017 on the Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit – each time ahead of podium newcomer Dan Zelos (Dereham) – while Nathan Harrison (Oxford) came away with the coveted Graduates Cup trophy for younger drivers…
Renault Sport Formula One Team endured a difficult race at the Malaysia Grand Prix with driver Nico Hülkenberg finishing sixteenth overall. After spinning his car twice during the race, teammate Jolyon Palmer finished fifteenth.
The 2017 Salon du Véhicule de Loisirs takes place at Le Bourget, near Paris, France, on September 30-October 8.
Renault Sport Formula One Team is pleased to welcome RCI Bank and Services as a partner of the Formula 1 team. RCI Bank and Services will appear on the R.S.17 from this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix.
The Renault UK Clio Cup can confirm it will race at nine of the British Touring Car Championship’s events again in 2018.
The 9 selected start-ups will work with the CityMakers program partners and mobility experts to develop and experiment innovative mobility solutions within the city of Paris.
Boulogne Billancourt – On 23 September 2017, Mr Farid Aractingi, Groupe Renault VP, director of Audit, Risk and Organization and chairman of Renault-Nissan Consulting was appointed president of ECIIA (European Confederation of Institutes of Internal Auditing).
The representatives of the Renault e.dams team, co-owners Alain Prost and Jean-Paul Driot, Jérôme Stoll and Cyril Abiteboul, respectively President and Managing Director of Renault Sport Racing, as well as Gilles Normand, Director of Renault Electric Vehicles and drivers Sébastien Buemi and Nicolas Prost came together to celebrate the Team’s Title won in Season 3, in the presence of the French and international media and the team’s partners at the Atelier Renault on the Champs Elysées.
A new team, Matrix Motorsport, has announced it will join the Renault UK Clio Cup grid in 2018 with former British Touring Car Championship racer Andy Wilmot and accomplished club-level motor sport competitor Jeff Alden as two of its drivers.