Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Celebration
A historic partner since 1983, Renault will be present once again for the 71st Cannes Film Festival. Australia’s Cate Blanchett will be leading the jury at the event, which takes place between May 8 and 19, 2018.
The official fleet of 300 Renault Espace and Talisman vehicles, bearing the renowned Golden Palm emblem, will carry guests, jury members and partners throughout the fortnight-long event.
A partnership dating back 35 years that also marks the 120th anniversary of the ties linking Renault with the silver screen!
- Dacia is celebrating five years in the UK in 2018
- Since launching in 2013, Dacia has sold more than 120,000 vehicles in the UK
- Five years after launch Dacia still offers the most affordable cars in the UK
- To celebrate its UK anniversary, Dacia is launching a new disco inspired film, “Dacia Way I Like It!".
Paris, February 7, 2018 – Renault’s stand at the 2018 Retromobile Show – which runs at the Paris Porte de Versailles exhibition centre in Paris, France, from February 7-11 – will see Renault celebrate its 120th anniversary with a display of 20 vehicles that marked their respective eras by meeting the needs of motorists and making their lives easier.
The Renault Sport Series awards ceremony was held on Thursday, December 7 at L’Atelier Renault on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. In the presence of Renault Sport Managing Director, Cyril Abiteboul and many guests, an extraordinary year concluded with rewards distributed to the stars of 2017.
- Formula Edition special editions launched for the Kangoo, Trafic and Master
- Renault Pro+is official logistics partner of Renault Sport Formula One
- Formula One technology has boosted fuel efficiency of Renault vans
- Orders now open, priced from £17,695 +VAT for Kangoo Van, £24,500 +VAT for Trafic and £31,300 +VAT for Master
- The Tangier plant has produced its millionth vehicle, a Dacia Lodgy.
- A landmark figure reached in just over five years following the plant’s inauguration in 2012.
- The design of this efficient and eco-friendly plant, which is unrivalled in the automobile industry, is based on two pillars: zero CO2 emissions and zero industrial effluent discharges.
- Durant le week-end, seront exposés aussi bien le premier véhicule Renault à avoir remporté une grande course que la prochaine Formule 1 du Groupe
- L'année 2017 concrétise 40 ans d'engagement de Renault en Formule 1
- Première du concept-car Renault Sport 2027 Vision au Royaume-Uni
- Première du concept-car Renault ZOE e-Sport au Royaume-Uni
- Au nombre des pilotes Renault figureront Robert Kubica, Jolyon Palmer, Sergey Sirotkin, Jean Ragnotti, René Arnoux, Éric Leroux, Nicolas Navarro et Jean-Pierre Prévot
- Renault sera présente pendant toute la durée du Festival of Speed, y compris dans les paddocks de First Glance et de F1, ainsi que sur son propre stand placé face à Goodwood House
- Les véhicules de la marque se trouveront également sur la piste du Moving Motor Show le jeudi
- Vehicles on show over the weekend range from Renault’s first major race winner to its F1 car of the future
- 2017 marks 40 years of Renault’s involvement in Formula One
- UK debut for Renault Sport 2027 Vision Concept
- UK debut for Renault ZOE e-Sport Concept
- Renault drivers include Robert Kubica, Jolyon Palmer, Sergey Sirotkin, Jean Ragnotti, René Arnoux, Eric Leroux, Nicolas Navarro and Jean Pierre Prevot
- Renault will be present across the Festival of Speed, including in the First Glance and F1 paddocks, as well as with its own stand opposite Goodwood House
- Renault range also available to drive at Thursday’s Moving Motor Show