Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: LineUp
- New generation Blue dCi 95 engine now available on all models
- Revised trims for Sandero, Logan MCV and Logan MCV Stepway
- Renault Pro+ Commercial Vehicles will attend the Commercial Vehicle Show 2018
- New Master Z.E. on show and on sale in the UK from Q4 2018
- Comprehensive selection of the latest Renault Pro+ Commercial Vehicle Conversions
- 20th year for Renault UK at the CV Show
Former championship runner-up James Colburn (Worthing) will contest his eighth full season in the Renault UK Clio Cup in 2018 as Westbourne Motorsport team-mate to the previously announced James Dorlin (Barnsley).
- Two new trim levels for the rugged Duster SUV
- Duster range is now available in Access, Air and Nav+ trims
- Petrol engines available across all trim levels with diesel on Nav+
- The award-winning Duster range is still available from just £9,495, the most affordable SUV on sale in the UK
Boulogne-Billancourt, January 15th 2018 – Renault Sport Racing is delighted to announce the 2018 Renault Sport Academy driver line-up with four drivers retained from 2017 and three new drivers joining the programme.
The Clio R3T Trophy France returns to action with the first event of the new season at the Rallye Le Touquet – Pas-de-Calais (16-18 March). A substantial field of ten crews is set to contest the opening round of the year, featuring several leading names, including former French Rally Championship runner-up, Cédric Robert. Julien Fébreau, F1 journalist and a regular at rallycross circuits, is also due to take part.