Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Range
The Mégane range has been equipped with a new 1.7 Blue dCi 150 engine paired with a dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
Following the saloon, it is Mégane Estate’s turn to enjoy the “LIMITED” limited edition.
This new offering can be discovered in the French commercial network during the open days on June 13 and 16, 2019.
- Dacia adds new top-of-the-range Techroad limited edition available on All-New Duster, Logan MCV Stepway and Sandero Stepway.
- New trim available in two new exclusive colours: Fusion Red and Highland Grey
- Sandero Stepway Techroad priced from £11,660 OTR
- Logan MCV Stepway Techroad priced from £13,160 OTR
- All-New Duster Techroad priced from £16,360 OTR
- Orders now open with customer deliveries from April.
- Renault Pro+ Commercial Vehicles announces new Master Aluminium Tipper range
- Renault Master range further enhanced with new Luton Box vans
- New generation Blue dCi 95 engine now available on all models
- Revised trims for Sandero, Logan MCV and Logan MCV Stepway
- Dacia adds entry-level SCe 75 engine to Sandero Stepway range
- New generation Blue dCi 95 engine also now available
The 2018 Geneva Motor Show will see Renault present a new petrol engine co-developed by the Alliance and Daimler. The new unit will feature under the bonnets of Captur and Scénic.
This new engine is central to the Alliance’s approach to shifting expectations in the market which is steering increasingly towards petrol engines.
The new unit delivers significantly enhanced driving enjoyment combined with lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
It will become available for other Renault models in the course of 2018.