Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Win
Despite inclement weather, the competitors entered in the Formula Renault Eurocup continued to learn more about their new cars at Circuit Nevers Magny-Cours. On Wednesday, Australian Oscar Piastri (R-ace GP) set the benchmark time in 1:42.003s to lead from Sebastián Fernández (Arden Motorsport) and Cameron Das (M2 Competition). The Brazilian driver of the Renault Sport Academy Caio Collet (R-ace GP) was quickest among the rookies.
- Renault ZOE wins ‘Best Electric Car for less than £30,000’ at the What Car? Awards 2019
- All-electric Renault ZOE has taken the award every year since 2014
Christian Lundgaard (MP Motorsport) becomes the fourth different winner in four races in the Formula Renault Eurocup this season.
On Saturday, Yifei Ye (Josef Kaufmann Racing) became, at Monza, the first Chinese driver to win a race in the Formula Renault Eurocup.
- Dacia’s nationwide grassroots skills competition returns for a second year
- Entrants must add their own flair to a simple ‘flick and kick’ and impress the judges to win a training session with professional RFL players
- Full details at www.dacia.co.uk/skills-showroom
- Dacia has been a proud sponsor of the Rugby Football League since 2016