Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Electric Vehicle
Groupe Renault has participated in an unprecedented study conducted by the European Climate Foundation and the Fondation pour la Nature et pour l’Homme on the environmental impacts of electric vehicles over their entire life cycle, with other experts: Avere-France, Ademe, Cler, Climate Action Network France, WWF, battery manufacturer Saft and RTE.
- We are on the cusp of making history. Imagine you set out on a journey to work or for leisure, strapped inside a bullet – that accelerates as fast as a sports car, but quietly –allowing you to take your mind off the road ahead.
- Groupe Renault continues its investment in Fleet sales
- Bolsters electric vehicle expertise in corporate arena
- Regionally based to cover entire country with electric vehicle sales support
- Part of the Groupe Renault UK fleet team restructure to strengthen the business
A global first: Groupe Renault and Connected Energy have installed two quick-charge stations that use a stationary energy storage system at highway rest areas.
The innovative E-STOR system developed by Connected Energy uses second-life batteries from Renault electric vehicles.
The partnership supports Renault’s global strategy for the energy storage market.
Newly formed joint venture eGT New Energy Automotive Co., Ltd. expected to support zero-emission mobility, a key priority for both Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. and the Renault-Nissan Alliance.
Company will focus on the core competencies of each partner to deliver competitive electric vehicles for the Chinese market.
Renault partners with Qualcomm Technologies and Vedecom to demonstrate dynamic wireless electric vehicle charging (DEVC) - 20 kilowatts charging at a speed of 100 kilometers per hour.
- Alliance sales reach 9,961,347 vehicles in 2016 – one in nine cars sold worldwide.
- The Alliance confirms its zero-emission* leadership; cumulative sales reach 424,797 electric vehicles worldwide.
- 18-year old partnership sees boost in innovation for the vehicle of the future.