- Renault reveals selection of new offers across its full range of passenger cars
- New zero-emission ZOE available with up to £1,000 Renault contribution on top of existing offers and the Government Plug-in Car Grant
- Latest deals celebrate Groupe Renault being named ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ at the TopGear.com annual awards
- Money-off deals include a £500 Renault contribution across the rest of the range, including All-New Clio and All-New Captur models
- All passenger cars now come with a new five-year, 100,000-mile warranty
- Offers available in participating Renault dealers until 31st March 2020
Renault is offering customers up to £1,000 off the price of a New ZOE to celebrate being named ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ at the TopGear.com annual awards. As well as the offers on the all-electric supermini, there is also a £500 Renault contribution across the rest of the passenger car range including the All-New Clio and All-New Captur.
The all-electric ZOE was also named TopGear.com ‘City Car of the Year’ impressing the judges with its confident dynamic design and class-leading range. The latest model features a new 52kWh battery pack capable of 245 miles (WLTP) on a single charge and available with optional 50kW DC fast charging, topping up to 90 miles in just 30 minutes. The offer contributes £1000 to the competitive starting price of £25,670 for the Play model including the Government Plug-in Car Grant.
A Renault contribution of £500 is available across the rest of the Renault passenger car range* including the All-New Clio, the Captur and the Mégane R.S., which was also successful at the TopGear.com awards where the Trophy-R version took home the prestigious ‘Performance Car of the Year’ award, coming out on top against some of 2019’s most exciting performance and sports cars.
The award-winning Clio delivers enhanced technology, a more premium interior and dynamic and engaging driving experience. The refreshed interior benefits from a number of new features including the option of larger 9.3-inch EASY LINK infotainment screen and a 10-inch digital instrument cluster. The quality across the whole cabin has also had a significant uplift, finished with soft touch plastics, satin finish metal trim and fitted with new, more enveloping seats.
All passenger vehicles now come with a five-year 100,000-mile warranty as standard, delivering added peace of mind to customers and further boosting the appeal of Renault ownership. The new package puts Renault among the most generous available on the market.
The latest selection of offers are available in participating Renault dealers until 31st March 2020.
* excludes ZOE, Trafic Passenger, Master Passenger and LCVs