Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Open
The new lab features a unique model of collaboration with Israeli startups and an exclusive partnership with the Israel Innovation Authority (IIA).
Renault will open its first Renault Electric Vehicle Experience Center on February 16 in Stockholm, Sweden.
This new concept store will allow Renault to engage with the general public on the subject of electric motoring in a busy urban location.
In addition to getting a chance to view Renault’s EV range, visitors to the Renault Electric Vehicle Experience Center will be able to find out more about electric mobility.
- New Renault Trafic SpaceClass available now, priced from £32,500 excluding VAT
- Choice of three versions – Standard, Adventurer and Prestige
- Modular seating and executive specification offer luxurious, flexible comfort for up to nine people
- Adventurer and Prestige include pivoting ‘Captain chairs’ and up to 50 different seating configurations
- Adventurer features a fully flat fold-out bed, unique in the sector
- Trafic SpaceClass extends the capabilities of the multi-award-winning Trafic
- Deliveries start January 2018
- dCi 110 HYBRID ASSIST version of the fourth generation Scénic and Grand Scénic available to order now in UK
- HYBRID ASSIST system improves emissions, economy and performance of the dCi 110 engine thanks to its 10kW electric motor powered by a 48-volt 150Wh battery
- dCi 110 HYBRID ASSIST system achieves CO2 emissions of 94g/km with fuel consumption of up to 80.7mpg (NEDC)
- Renault’s first foray into HYBRID ASSIST technology
- Active Emergency Braking System (AEBS) with Pedestrian Detection as standard across the range – unique-in-class
- Pioneering 20-inch alloy wheels as standard
- 5-star Euro NCAP rating and high levels of Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) equipment as standard
- Available to order now priced from £25,055 on-the-road
- All-New Scenic range priced from £21,605 on-the-road
- Après la Silicon Valley et Tel Aviv, Renault ouvre un troisième Renault Open Innovation Lab baptisé « Le Square » à Paris.
- En faisant collaborer des équipes internes de Renault et des startups et partenaires externes, il aura pour ambition de définir de nouvelles manières de travailler et le futur de la mobilité.
- After Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv, Renault has opened a third Renault Open Innovation Lab called "Le Square" in Paris.
- By organising Renault internal teams to cooperate with startups and external partners, it aims to define new ways of working and to explore the future of mobility.