Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Car
- Iconic brand is making the A110 more accessible than ever, introducing new enthusiasts to its motorsport-bred driving dyamics
- Price is a key element for 72 per cent when considering a car, and value for money is more important than ever
- Over 70 per cent of respondents claim fancy extras aren’t important when buying a new car
- Two-thirds of UK parents would buy a brand new car if they had the means
- Survey conducted by ‘shockingly affordable’ car brand Dacia, sent out to Mumsnet Insight Panel and open to all Mumsnet users
Drivers from a cross section of junior motor sport categories have again raved about the car to be used in this year’s inaugural Renault UK Clio Cup Junior championship after getting their first experience of it at a special taster day event.
- Rally driver, Rosemary Smith, gets behind the wheel of a Renault Sport Formula One™ Team car as part of the Renault Sport Formula One™ Team’s 40th anniversary celebrations
- Rosemary also compares notes with Renault Sport Formula One™ Team driver, Jolyon Palmer, as she takes to the track
- Fans have the chance to win a stint behind the wheel of if they take any Renault for a test drive at one of the marque’s dealerships
Ahead of the Geneva Motor show, Alpine reveals today the first images of the new two-seater sports car it will premiere at the Geneva Motor show.