Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: 2019
The all-important Thursday evening qualifying for the 24 Hours of Le Mans was eventful for the Signatech Alpine Matmut team.
The n°36 Alpine A470 will start third in the LMP2 category, following the disqualification of the N°39 Graff entry..
• The first entry list for the 2019-2020 FIA World Endurance Championship has been released at Le Mans.
• André Negrão will remain with the team that will race under the name of Signatech Alpine Elf.
A110S is the latest addition to the lightweight sports car range
An intense Alpine driving experience and daily usability
- Dacia Duster scoops coveted category award in 2019 Tow Car Awards
- Duster Comfort Blue dCi 115 4x4 is awarded Best Budget 4x4
Nearly two months after a thrilling start to the season on the Lyon-Charbonnières event, the Renault Clio R3T Trophy France will, for the first time, be part of the Rallye Vosges – Grand Est where the crews will battle for the victory with the first winner of the year, Boris Carminati.
- Espaço passa a fazer parte do ambiente de inovação da marca.
- Este é o segundo Renault Lab inaugurado este ano. O primeiro, inaugurado em abril, está inserido no Cubo Itaú, em São Paulo.
Held during the Formula 1 French Grand Prix weekend, the first Clio Cup Open of the year will bring together 50 competitors on Circuit Paul Ricard. Renault Sport Racing will make the most of this exceptional event to introduce the competition version of the New Renault Clio that will debut in 2020.