Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Future
Publiziert in News 2021
- Renault Advanced Apprenticeship Programme first intake graduate with honours
- 18 young technicians complete leading dealer apprenticeship scheme
Publiziert in News 2019
- Setting its sights on the future, Renault is adapting its production system to address the new challenges facing the automotive industry
- People are at the heart of Renault’s plant of the future, from operators to customers
- The Industry 4.0 revolution is driving connected, agile and competitive manufacturing
- Renault will participate to the event ‘Driving Europe Forward: The Future of Mobility’ organised by the European Parliament.
- A Formula E single-seater racing car will be displayed on the European Parliament esplanade from midday until 5pm local time tomorrow (Wednesday, June 28).
- Renault and Central Saint Martins, UAL partnership hosts second design student competition
- MA Industrial Design students challenged to design cars for a changing transport landscape
- Winning entries will be displayed at designjunction event from 21st-24th September in London
- Winner will spend two weeks with senior designers at Renault’s design studios in Paris