Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Top
- Renault high performing dealers attend European awards ceremony in Paris
- Four top Groupe Renault retailers recognised
- Renault Cardiff – awarded Best Large Dealer
- Dacia adds new top-of-the-range Techroad limited edition available on All-New Duster, Logan MCV Stepway and Sandero Stepway.
- New trim available in two new exclusive colours: Fusion Red and Highland Grey
- Sandero Stepway Techroad priced from £11,660 OTR
- Logan MCV Stepway Techroad priced from £13,160 OTR
- All-New Duster Techroad priced from £16,360 OTR
- Orders now open with customer deliveries from April.
The final day of the pre-season Formula Renault Eurocup collective tests went the way of Max Fewtrell (R-ace GP).
After setting the best time on both days at Hockenheim, Yifei Ye (Josef Kaufmann Racing) was again the driver to beat on day two of the collective tests at Circuit Paul Ricard.
Dacia has just registered its 1,000,000th vehicle in France since the brand's launch in June 2005.
Customers respond enthusiastically to positioning: offering the best price-performance ratio on the market.
The successful launch of the New Duster contributes to the brand's success story.
Having finished as runner-up three times in the first half of the season, Florian Bernardi and Xavier Castex finally managed to beat Cédric Robert and Matthieu Duval! Bernardi was in irrepressible form at the Rallye Mont-Blanc Morzine, winning ten of the twelve stages. The podium was completed by Pascal and Caroline Bérard, who had to fight hard to hold off Perriat and Bessonnet.