News 2017 (44)
Official press releases
- Five year extended warranty as standard on all new Dacias purchased on a four year PCP or HP scheme before the 30th September 2017
- Four year Dacia Dimensions PCP and HP packages available across the award-winning brand’s entire model range
- The rapidly growing car brand is continuing its range of great value finance offers this summer with generous deposit contributions
- The UK’s fifth Dacia Day is completely free and set to be the biggest ever
- Dacia Day 2017 is on Sunday 27th August at the stunning Broughton Hall in Yorkshire
- Up to 800 Dacia owners plus family and friends are set to attend
- 500 test drives are available to Dacia customers on the day
- Free activities include guided tours of Broughton Hall, not usually available to the public
- Dacia one of four brands to receive five star reliability ratings in the Which? Car Guide 2017
- 36 manufacturers are rated in the ownership satisfaction survey
- More than 44,000 UK car owners were surveyed by Which?
- Dacia is the supporting partner of England’s 2017 Wheelchair Rugby League World Cup bid
- Deal is an extension of the car brand’s existing relationship with Rugby Football League
- Underlines Dacia’s commitment to all levels of the game
- SCe 75 engine becomes available for New Sandero and New Logan MCV Lauréate
- Height Adjustment Pack becomes standard on Ambiance trim
- New Sandero Lauréate SCe 75 priced at £8,595
- New Logan MCV Lauréate SCe 75 priced at £9,895
- The new engine and trim combination for both models is available to order now
- Close to 10,000 people attended Dacia’s 2017 Grand Pique Nique on Sunday, June 25, at Domaine de Courson near Paris.
- Participants voted on a very limited edition version of the Sandero Stepway ahead of its launch which is scheduled for the end of 2017.
- New Dacia Duster commended in the small SUV category
- New Duster is one of the most affordable SUVs available to buy in the UK
- The commendation is the latest in a growing list of industry recognitions that Dacia has received since launching in the UK in 2013.
- Dacia is back at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed taking part in the Moving Motor Show on Thursday 29th June
- Award-winning range of recently updated Dacia models will be on display for festival visitors at the Static Motor Show Friday 30th June- Sunday 2nd July
- Dacia will also be running test drives of new Dacia models on the world famous Goodwood hillclimb during the Moving Motor Show
- Dacia made its UK debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed in 2012 ahead of going on sale in early 2013
- New Dacia Sandero and Duster feature in cap hpi’s list of cars with the lowest total motoring costs in the UK
- The New Dacia Sandero 1.0 SCe Access tops the list with the lowest total ownership cost of any new car in the UK, at £7,419.64 for the first three years, or £206.10 per month
- The New Dacia Duster 1.6 SCe 115 Access comes in second in the SUV category
- Dacia UK has partnered with user-generated content (UGC) platform Reevoo
- The new partnership will give a voice to Dacia’s wide base of loyal and enthusiastic customers in the UK
- Dacia customers can post their own, impartial reviews on the platform from today on www.dacia.co.uk
- Dacia UK provides Duster to aid the Service by Emergency Rider Volunteers across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Northamptonshire (SERV OBN)
- Duster will aid 124 volunteers to transport blood and blood products throughout the region
- Duster with 4x4 capability will enable volunteers can still attend emergencies during adverse conditions
- Duster 4x4 will be based at NHS blood transfusion base at Oxford John Radcliffe hospital
- New Dacia Logan MCV named Most Highly Rated Car at Honest John Awards 2017
- New Logan MCV awarded after receiving the most positive owners’ reviews over the past 12 months.
- Readers praised it for excellent value, low running costs and spacious interior
- The UK’s most affordable estate car is priced from £7,295 on the road
- Dacia is the principle partner of the Betfred Super League’s Dacia Magic Weekend (20th-21st May)
- Sponsorship of unique weekend marks Dacia’s second year of partnership with the Rugby Football League
- Rugby fans can win money-can’t-buy prizes
- Rugby League special edition Dacia Duster, Betfred Super League and club-wrapped Dusters around St James’ Park over the weekend
- Winners of the Dacia #FlairPlay grassroots competition announced over the weekend
- Dacia ambassadors Paul Sculthorpe and Kylie Leuluai to meet and greet fans in the Fan Zone
- More equipment and distinctive looks for Duster, New Sandero Stepway and New Logan MCV Stepway special edition models
- Extra equipment added to top-of-the-range models
- Exclusive metallic colours and upholstery
- On sale now priced from £10,995
- First customer deliveries from June
- Dacia announces UK pricing and specification for New Logan MCV Stepway
- Distinctive rugged exterior look to New Logan MCV Stepway
- Maintains the same impressive interior space with 573-litre boot as New Logan MCV
- Available with choice of TCe 90 and dCi 90 engines
- Logan MCV Stepway priced from £11,495
- Available to order now with UK deliveries commencing from June
Dacia has sold 100,000 vehicles in the UK since launching in 2013
The 100,000th model – a New Sandero Stepway – was purchased from S J Cook and Sons in Bristol
Sandero Stepway is the most popular model amongst UK customers
Dacia range consists of Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Logan MCV, Logan MCV Stepway and Duster
Dacia sales up 10 per cent in first three months of 2017 to 8,228 vehicles
Dacia consistently voted amongst top car brands for both customer satisfaction and affordability
The ninth annual Big Dacia Picnic will take place on Sunday, June 25, 2017, in the grounds of the Domaine de Courson château, located in the southwestern outskirts of Paris. French singer Amir has included a concert at the Dacia’s annual gathering as part of his 2017 tour.
- Dacia Duster Commercial 4x4 wins ‘Best 4x4 Car-derived Van’ for the second consecutive year
- Robust commercial SUV praised for its grip, ruggedness and affordability
- Priced from £10,095 (excl. VAT) – Duster is the most affordable new commercial SUV in the UK
Building on its popularity, the Stepway family has now been expanded to include a new model: the new Logan MCV Stepway. Dacia will be presenting this modern, spacious and affordable estate car with an adventurous spirit at the Geneva Motor Show from March 9, alongside a new limited edition available across several models.
- The new Logan MCV has been added to Dacia’s crossover-inspired Stepway family, joining the Sandero, the Lodgy and the Dokker.
- Five full seats and a boot capacity of 573 litres, one of the biggest boots on the market.
- New limited-edition versions for the entire Stepway line and the Duster.