News 2019 (156)
Official press releases
After several years impressing at club-level motor sport, Finlay Robinson (Harrogate) will progress to the Renault UK Clio Cup grid in 2019 with the Westbourne Motorsport team.
Sales were up 3.2% to 3.9 million units including Jinbei and Huasong brands as of January 1, 2018.
Group revenues were down 2.3% to €57,419 million. At constant exchange rate1, revenues would have risen by 2.5%.
Renault F1 Team today unveiled its 2019 team colours and star driver line-up of Nico Hülkenberg and Daniel Ricciardo.
Images revealed of 2019 challenger, the Renault R.S.19, showcasing revised aerodynamic regulations.
- Renault Z.E. vans take pride of place in EV Experience Centre, Milton Keynes
- Test drives available of the entire Renault Z.E. range
Ben Colburn (Worthing) is the first driver to announce he will contest 2019’s Renault UK Clio Cup season for the crack Westbourne Motorsport team.
- Renault ZOE wins ‘Green Car of the Year’ at the annual FirstCar Awards
- ZOE is Renault’s 100 per cent electric supermini
- Renault introduces new Captur S Edition, a new style-focused trim for Renault’s B-segment SUV
- New interior styling includes Alcantara™ upholstery with red stitching and a dark roof lining
Boulogne Billancourt, February 1st 2019 - On the occasion of the Retromobile 2019 exhibition, Groupe Renault is auctioning the F1 R.S.17 entirely built in LEGO® as well as the Renault e.dams Z.E.17 show car, for the benefit of UNICEF France, the United Nations of International Children's Emergency Fund*. This action is being promoted by the Renault Foundation, one of whose main commitments is to promote universal access to education.
The Renault EZ-GO, EZ-PRO and EZ-ULTIMO win the Grand Prix Creativ’ Experience Prize
The EZ trio of concept cars illustrates the Renault brand’s vision of the future of urban mobility – shared, electric and autonomous
- Renault’s 100 per cent electric ZOE S Edition completes straightforward two-trim ZOE line-up
- New Renault ZOE S Edition features BOSE stereo and reversing camera
Combined sales by Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors rise 1.4% to 10.76 million units in 2018 – one in nine of all cars and light commercial vehicles sold worldwide
Total sales of Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) rise 13.5% to 2 million
- Interior and exterior details revealed ahead of full debut at Geneva International Motor Show
- Evolutionary exterior styling combines with revolutionary interior design
- Promoted from her current role as Dacia Brand Manager
- Louise O’Sullivan has been with Groupe Renault for nearly 25 years
- High-end materials adorn All-New Clio’s meticulously finished interior
- All-new ‘Smart Cockpit’ includes large 9.3-inch vertical multimedia screen
- Europcar Mobility Group orders 85 all-electric Renault ZOEs for its UK car sharing and Deliver & Collect operations
- A number of units to be used by E-Car Club to extend its cost-effective, low-emissions car share schemes
- Renault ZOE named ‘Best Used Electric Car’ in DieselCar and EcoCar’s Used Car Top 50 2019
- All-electric ZOE takes the title for the second consecutive year