News 2019 (156)
Official press releases
- Renault Pro+ Commercial Vehicles announces new Master Aluminium Tipper range
- Renault Master range further enhanced with new Luton Box vans
Renault Sport Racing is delighted to promote French driver Anthoine Hubert as a fully-fledged Renault Sport Academy member for the 2019 season.
Limited series promoting the values of le coq sportif and Renault
A singular and elegant look highlighting “French Design”
- Renault ZOE wins ‘Best Electric Car for less than £30,000’ at the What Car? Awards 2019
- All-electric Renault ZOE has taken the award every year since 2014
More sophisticated while still fun and agile, New TWINGO has been revamped and is sporting a new look! Both inside and outside, it comes with new customising options. It also features the latest connectivity innovations with the new Renault EASY CONNECT ecosystem. New TWINGO is available with three petrol-power units.
- Groupe Renault UK has announced its ‘Dealer of the Year’ winners at its annual conference
- Dealers were recognised in four categories, Small, Medium and Large dealers and New dealers
Groupe Renault sales increased by 3.2% while integrating the Jinbei and Huasong brands since January 1, 2018. At 2017 scope, Groupe Renault volumes declined by 1.2% in a world market down 0.3%.
In Europe, sales were stable (+0.5%).
- Winning design from Renault-supported Car of the Future competition displayed in Smithsonian Design Museum
- ‘Float’ concept vehicle forms part of the new ‘The Road Ahead: Reimagining Mobility’ exhibition
Investment in US provider of dealership software systems marks a new commitment for digital consumer experience in first year of corporate venture capital fund.
Luke Warr (Sudbury) has confirmed he and his BLG Racing team will contest 2019’s Renault UK Clio Cup.
Max Coates (Scorton) and Ethan Hammerton (Northallerton) will race for Team HARD in 2019’s Renault UK Clio Cup the squad has sensationally announced this morning.
2019 will be marked by the competitive debut of the new Formula Renault. This latest iteration is more modern, more powerful and always more integrated in the ladder to the motorsport elite. This car is continuing its development programme with Anthoine Hubert behind the wheel at the Vallelunga circuit.
Rising British motor sport star Jack Young (Belfast) will aim to become the youngest Renault UK Clio Cup Champion in history when he contests the championship in 2019.